Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/34/d258180810/htdocs/phpAR/viewtopic.php on line 954

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/34/d258180810/htdocs/phpAR/viewtopic.php on line 954
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
Arcade Room • View topic - User Registration

User Registration

Get support for Smiley Pagination here.

Moderator: Support Team

User Registration

Postby patrikStar » Sat May 02, 2009 9:17 am

If you want to register an account with my site please email me at registration@phpar.com from the email that you want your account registered with. Please have the email contain the username you prefer I am going to be changing around the normal registration page but I don't see enough traffic that I cant make the accounts myself to prevent bullsh*t registrations. You do not need to specify a password I have the Add User mod and it auto-generates a password I cannot choose one.

I just deleted 4 pages of accounts that didn't have a post or a highscore for a game. If one of them was yours please contact me to get a new account. If your account stays inactive with 0 posts it will be deleted again. I don't need members who aren't gonna post.
patrikStar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cash: 442
Donate

Trophies

gold: 5
silver: 4
bronze: 2

Return to Support