Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/34/d258180810/htdocs/phpAR/viewtopic.php on line 954

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/34/d258180810/htdocs/phpAR/viewtopic.php on line 954
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
Arcade Room • View topic - Trophies listed below the avatar?

Trophies listed below the avatar?

Get support for phpAR here.

Moderator: Support Team

Forum rules
Support will NOT be giving for 0.6.9 however you can get support for 0.6.9b and later releases.

Trophies listed below the avatar?

Postby Dude23 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:42 am

Hi again,

I know, I come again with a problem..sorry :oops:

The problem is that I use a different template style as prosilver. It's Skymiles Red. The arcade room is working without problems. But the trophies aren't listed below the avatar in the postings. So I tried to fix the viewtopic_body.html on the basis of Install_prosilver.xml, because this edit isn't a part of the Install.xml. The "experiment" didn't work, of course. I tried the following:

Before:
Code: Select all
<!-- BEGIN custom_fields -->
                                                <br /><b>{postrow.custom_fields.PROFILE_FIELD_NAME}:</b> {postrow.custom_fields.PROFILE_FIELD_VALUE}
                                                <h3 style="font-size:9px; width:50px; margin:3px 2px 2px 8px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px">{L_TROPHIES}</h3>
                                        <!-- END custom_fields -->

After:
                                                <br /><b>{postrow.custom_fields.PROFILE_FIELD_NAME}:</b> {postrow.custom_fields.PROFILE_FIELD_VALUE}
                                                <h3 style="font-size:9px; width:50px; margin:3px 2px 2px 8px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px">{L_TROPHIES}</h3>
        <dd style="height:20px"><strong>{GOLD}:</strong> {postrow.USER_GOLD}</dd>
        <dd style="height:20px"><strong>{SILVER}:</strong> {postrow.USER_SILVER}</dd>
        <dd style="height:20px"><strong>{BRONZE}:</strong> {postrow.USER_BRONZE}</dd>

However, it doesn't work. Any ideas?

Thank you in advance!

Bye,
Dude
Dude23
Jr Member
Jr Member

Cash: 11
Donate

Trophies

gold: 8
silver: 3
bronze: 3

Re: Trophies listed below the avatar?

Postby Un1matr1x » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:27 pm

Hi,

this Idea us UNTESTED and made just by take a short look at the styledemo of your choosen style - the first problem is: it's subsilver based - so "prosilver-edit's" work not that often really good

so try this:

FIND:
                    <!-- BEGIN custom_fields -->
                        <br /><b>{postrow.custom_fields.PROFILE_FIELD_NAME}:</b> {postrow.custom_fields.PROFILE_FIELD_VALUE} 

ADD AFTER:

<br /><b>{L_TROPHIES}</b>
                        <br /><span style="height:20px"><b>{GOLD}:</b> {postrow.USER_GOLD}</span>
                        <br /><span style="height:20px"><b>{SILVER}:</b> {postrow.USER_SILVER}</span>
                        <br /><span style="height:20px"><b>{BRONZE}:</b> {postrow.USER_BRONZE}</span> 

The biggest problem might be that the images are in a to high/low position and that the whole looks a lil' strange
Un1matr1x
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Cash: 105
Donate

Trophies

gold: 1
silver: 2

Postby Dude23 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:16 am

Hi,

unfortunately it doesn't work. There's no change in the posts. If I understand this right, then sections like "{postrow.USER_GOLD}" are variables? I fear that my viewtopic_body.html doesn't know this variables. Is there a connection to other files or perhaps further changes in other files necessary?

I didn't make all the changes from Install_prosilver.xml, because, as you said, it's subsilver based. So I mostly can't find the right sections to change.

Bye,
Dude
Dude23
Jr Member
Jr Member

Donate

Trophies

Postby Un1matr1x » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:00 am

did you purge the cache after you made the changes and uploaded the changed files also?
Un1matr1x
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate

Trophies

Postby Dude23 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:41 pm

Yes, of course. Result: Nothing :(
Dude23
Jr Member
Jr Member

Donate

Trophies

Postby Un1matr1x » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:38 am

Hi,

I tried it on a local system and the following code is working:

find
                        <br /><b>{L_TROPHIES}</b>
                        <br /><span style="height:20px"><b>{GOLD}:</b> {postrow.USER_GOLD}</span>
                        <br /><span style="height:20px"><b>{SILVER}:</b> {postrow.USER_SILVER}</span>
                        <br /><span style="height:20px"><b>{BRONZE}:</b> {postrow.USER_BRONZE}</span>

an repleace it with:
                        <br /><span style="height:20px"><b>{GOLD}:</b> {postrow.USER_GOLD}</span>
                        <br /><span style="height:20px"><b>{SILVER}:</b> {postrow.USER_SILVER}</span>
                        <br /><span style="height:20px"><b>{BRONZE}:</b> {postrow.USER_BRONZE}</span>

this should look like:
viewtopic.png
viewtopic.png (27.08 KiB) Viewed 13465 times

€dit: for mor space between posts & trophies add a additional <br /> in front of

and don't forgett to purg cache
Un1matr1x
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate

Trophies

Postby Dude23 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:03 am

Hi,

I'll try it tonight. Thank you very much for your time and your your efforts.
Dude23
Jr Member
Jr Member

Donate

Trophies

Return to Support