Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/34/d258180810/htdocs/phpAR/viewtopic.php on line 954

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/34/d258180810/htdocs/phpAR/viewtopic.php on line 954
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
Arcade Room • View topic - Problem with trophy display in avatar area of viewtopic

Problem with trophy display in avatar area of viewtopic

Get support for phpAR here.

Moderator: Support Team

Forum rules
Support will NOT be giving for 0.6.9 however you can get support for 0.6.9b and later releases.

Problem with trophy display in avatar area of viewtopic

Postby llaffer » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:03 am

Greetings.

I've just set up a phpBB3 board using the 0.6.9b of AR as mod.

Things so far look good, except in the viewtopic area.

I'm getting this :

I looked through the install.XML file, and I think I did everything right.

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your help.

-Llaffer
llaffer
Jr Member
Jr Member

Cash: 7
Donate

Trophies

gold: 4
silver: 2
bronze: 2

Re: Problem with trophy display in avatar area of viewtopic

Postby patrikStar » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:08 am

make sure the viewtopic_body.html edit wasnt done twice
patrikStar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cash: 442
Donate

Trophies

gold: 5
silver: 4

Postby llaffer » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:32 am

hmm .. ok. I may have to restore it from the base phpBB package and try the changes again.

Thanks.

EDIT: Yup - I pasted that information twice. Deleted one section, and things look good.

Thanks again.
llaffer
Jr Member
Jr Member

Donate

Trophies

Postby llaffer » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:43 pm

I have one more problem. I notice that on your header, you have "tracker, FAQ, etc." all in a nice line, with icons by each item, etc.

Here's what mine looks like:

I'm not sure why I'm not getting the "puzzle piece" icon showing up.

Thanks.
llaffer
Jr Member
Jr Member

Donate

Trophies

Postby kiddo » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:54 pm

I had that first too, did you clear the style cache?

Mine showed up after I cleared the style cache, emptied the buffer en closed and re-opened my browser
kiddo
Translations
Translations

Cash: 30
Donate

Trophies

gold: 1
silver: 1
bronze: 1

Postby ladysarajane » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:46 pm

Refresh your imageset also
ladysarajane
Game Creator
Game Creator

Cash: 50
Donate

Trophies

gold: 0
silver: 0
bronze: 1

Postby llaffer » Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:24 pm

Sorry to say, but none of that seemed to work.
llaffer
Jr Member
Jr Member

Donate

Trophies

Postby patrikStar » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:21 pm

did u do the .css file edits?
patrikStar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cash: 442
Donate

Trophies

gold: 5
silver: 4

Postby llaffer » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:13 am

yes:

bidi.css
Code: Select all
/* Icon images
---------------------------------------- */
.rtl .sitehome, .rtl .icon-faq, .rtl .icon-members, .rtl .icon-arcade, .rtl .icon-home, .rtl .icon-ucp, .rtl .icon-register, .rtl .icon-logout,
.rtl .icon-bookmark, .rtl .icon-bump, .rtl .icon-subscribe, .rtl .icon-unsubscribe, .rtl .icon-pages, .rtl .icon-search {
   background-position: 100% 50%;
   padding: 1px 17px 0 0;
}

buttons.css
/* Icon images
.sitehome, .icon-faq, .icon-members, .icon-arcade, .icon-home, .icon-ucp, .icon-register, .icon-logout,
.icon-bookmark, .icon-bump, .icon-subscribe, .icon-unsubscribe, .icon-pages, .icon-search {
   background-position: 0 50%;
   background-repeat: no-repeat;
   background-image: none;
   padding: 1px 0 0 17px;
}

colours.css
/* Icon images
.sitehome                  { background-image: url("{T_THEME_PATH}/images/icon_home.gif"); }
.icon-faq                  { background-image: url("{T_THEME_PATH}/images/icon_faq.gif"); }
.icon-members               { background-image: url("{T_THEME_PATH}/images/icon_members.gif"); }
.icon-arcade               { background-image: url("{T_THEME_PATH}/images/icon_arcade.gif"); }
.icon-home               { background-image: url("{T_THEME_PATH}/images/icon_home.gif"); }
.icon-ucp                  { background-image: url("{T_THEME_PATH}/images/icon_ucp.gif"); }

And the file:

..\styles\prosilver\theme\images\icon_arcade.gif

exists.

the code generated to draw the HTML looks like:

<ul class="linklist rightside">
   <li class="icon-faq"><a href="./faq.php" title="Frequently Asked Questions">FAQ</a></li>
   <li class="icon-members"><a href="./memberlist.php" title="View complete list of members">Members</a></li>
   <li class="icon-arcade"><a href="arcade.php" title="Visit the arcade room">Arcade Room</a></li>
   <li class="icon-logout"><a href="./ucp.php?mode=logout&amp;sid=6e35ce753278997895fd9d42eb6db088" title="Logout [ llaffer ]" accesskey="l">Logout [ llaffer ]</a></li>
</ul>
llaffer
Jr Member
Jr Member

Donate

Trophies

Postby patrikStar » Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:29 pm