Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/34/d258180810/htdocs/phpAR/viewtopic.php on line 954

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/34/d258180810/htdocs/phpAR/viewtopic.php on line 954
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
Arcade Room • View topic - No Trophy in some Games

No Trophy in some Games

Get support for phpAR here.

Moderator: Support Team

Forum rules
Support will NOT be giving for 0.6.9 however you can get support for 0.6.9b and later releases.

No Trophy in some Games

Postby Un1matr1x » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:12 am

I just added a some mor games to my arcarde room yesterday, but not all of them made "awards" for the Profil ... what could went wrong?

For example the User "luname" has in her profil:

overview_highscore.png
overview_highscore.png (32.18 KiB) Viewed 5801 times

11 Gold/ 5 Silver / 4 Bronze-Trophys and if you count the shown Trophys in Profil it's correct, but if you check the two games at the top of the list there are no trophys in the profil but on the viewgame.php you see:

simon.png
simon.png (4.58 KiB) Viewed 5828 times

Simon is your viewgame.php?g=24

and

nelinurk.png
nelinurk.png (4.28 KiB) Viewed 5664 times

so there should be more Trophys shown but they don't ^.-

I also added "Tilt" yesterday but that game worked correct :?:
Un1matr1x
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Cash: 105
Donate

Trophies

gold: 1
silver: 2
bronze: 3

Re: No Trophy in some Games

Postby patrikStar » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:29 pm

I will look into this but I might know the problem is the simon game from this forum or is it a newscore.php game??
patrikStar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cash: 442
Donate

Trophies

gold: 5
silver: 4
bronze: 2

Postby Un1matr1x » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:52 pm

ähm not sure where i have this from ...

@ the last weekend i downloaded lot of flashgames and just wanted to install them one after an other ... it's possible that it's from your board or from there viewtopic.php?f=6&t=177&p=420#p419

but it worked with your new newscore.php from viewtopic.php?f=3&t=185

I just added the simon game to this post, you may can see/find out if it's your version or what's the matter with it :)

Thx Un1
Attachments
simon.rar
simon used by me
(15.58 KiB) Downloaded 506 times
Un1matr1x
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate

Trophies

Postby Un1matr1x » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:31 pm

Hi,

it's me again *g*

today i downloaded the simon-game you provide here in your arcarde room and everything worked fine, even highscoring, so the problem might be "inside" the game, but what confuses me is, that the game work fine with newscore.php and submitted the scores well, so i don't understand why it work with well with the one version and with the other not

Best regards

Un1
Un1matr1x
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate

Trophies

Postby patrikStar » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:19 pm

much of the problem lies with how i am changing the code around and moving certain things it might have just needed someone to take the trophy to re-sync the trophies

self reminder add sync highscore button to the ACP
patrikStar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Donate

Trophies

Postby Un1matr1x » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:55 am

patrikStar wrote:[...] it might have just needed someone to take the trophy to re-sync the trophies

self reminder add sync highscore button to the ACP

I'm sorry to tell you that this don't help, no thropys and no pn will be made by a new highscore (just tested with my girlfriendsaccount and also an old game nelinurk)
Un1matr1x
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate

Trophies

Postby t527duck » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:17 am

Hmm.. I know the PMs don't go out currently for newhighscore games, but the forum I have them on are submitting scores just fine.
t527duck
Game Creator
Game Creator

Cash: 68
Donate

Trophies

silver: 5
bronze: 10

Postby patrikStar » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:17 pm

t527duck wrote:Hmm.. I know the PMs don't go out currently for newhighscore games, but the forum I have them on are submitting scores just fine.

his scores work not the trophies

i think i know the issue just like the PMs i forgot to add the new highscore code into the newscore.php file so it probably doesnt update the trophies table the reason u can see the trophies on the game page is because instead of calling the trophies table for an extra DB call it just calculates who has the trophies based on the scores

this is why i need to build the mod into a class so if i update one code i dont have to update many
patrikStar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Donate

Trophies

Return to Support