Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/34/d258180810/htdocs/phpAR/viewtopic.php on line 954

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/34/d258180810/htdocs/phpAR/viewtopic.php on line 954
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
Arcade Room • View topic - Install out of /forum?

Install out of /forum?

Get support for phpAR here.

Moderator: Support Team

Forum rules
Support will NOT be giving for 0.6.9 however you can get support for 0.6.9b and later releases.

Install out of /forum?

Postby dtaco » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:52 pm

Is there any way to have my arcade installation outside of the /forum parent directory?

How it is now: derangedtaco.com/forum/arcade.php
How I want it: derangedtaco.com/arcade/arcade.php
dtaco
Jr Member
Jr Member

Cash: 12
Donate

Trophies

gold: 0
silver: 0
bronze: 0

Re: Install out of /forum?

Postby patrikStar » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:01 pm

it could be possible but would be very difficult since it uses alot of the phpBB code. If you link everything properly then it might be possible but I have not tested that I will look into it in the future as a possibility.
patrikStar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cash: 442
Donate

Trophies

gold: 5
silver: 4
bronze: 2

Postby dtaco » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:34 pm

patrikStar wrote:it could be possible but would be very difficult since it uses alot of the phpBB code. If you link everything properly then it might be possible but I have not tested that I will look into it in the future as a possibility.

is it as simple as looking in all of the arcade php files and changing the paths from relative to full paths?
dtaco
Jr Member
Jr Member

Donate

Trophies

Postby patrikStar » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:49 pm

it could be that simple but i cant promise it will be that simple
patrikStar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Donate

Trophies

Postby dtaco » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:56 pm

Ok. Which files should I try modifying? I'm not sure which ones will need to be changed and I don't really want to waste time going through every one.
dtaco
Jr Member
Jr Member

Donate

Trophies

Postby patrikStar » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:29 pm

You would need to edit the files that came with the mod re-download the mod and put the files into the folder you want and edit the folders there.
patrikStar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Donate

Trophies

Return to Support