Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/34/d258180810/htdocs/phpAR/viewtopic.php on line 954

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/34/d258180810/htdocs/phpAR/viewtopic.php on line 954
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
Arcade Room • View topic - Portal

Portal

Request a game here

Moderator: Game Creator

Forum rules
Game Name:
Game Link:

Maybe even help out by posting a description and directions as well as whether it uses a mouse, keyboard or both.

Portal

Postby Un1matr1x » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:00 pm

Hi,

hopefully one of the Game Creator can help me out by editing

Portal - The Flash Version.rar
Half-Life 2: Portal Mod as Flash Version
(6.78 MiB) Downloaded 605 times
to work with phpAR.

If you don't know what it is a simpel picture might help
Spoiler: show

I got it from: http://www.radio-xtasy.de/infusions/pag ... %20Version and liked it :)

It's cotrolled by mouse mainly, but keyboard is also recommendet.

If someone could help me out, it would be great :)

best regards Un1
Un1matr1x
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Cash: 105
Donate

Trophies

gold: 1
silver: 2
bronze: 3

Re: Portal

Postby patrikStar » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:19 am

The game doesn't have a scoring system and to implement one would be hard especially since its such a long game and has cheats which u can disable but then again its to long for anyone to want to even finish the game so im not sure if I would use this one with highscores i would probably just add it to my forum for people to play
patrikStar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cash: 442
Donate

Trophies

gold: 5
silver: 4
bronze: 2

Return to Request Game