Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/34/d258180810/htdocs/phpAR/viewtopic.php on line 954

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/34/d258180810/htdocs/phpAR/viewtopic.php on line 954
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
Arcade Room • View topic - 0.6.9c Info

0.6.9c Info

Discuss anything about phpAR here unless there is an alternative forum for it.

0.6.9c Info

Postby patrikStar » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:12 am

Not much info is going here

But in my arcade.php file alone I removed 406 lines of code and added in 267

I do however need a few people to test out my new install script and my update/upgrade script
patrikStar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cash: 442
Donate

Trophies

gold: 5
silver: 4
bronze: 2

Re: 0.6.9c Info

Postby kiddo » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:59 pm

I would happily help you test stuff only not an installer.

I tend to avoid automatic installers and install everything manually so I keep full control over it :oops:
kiddo
Translations
Translations

Cash: 30
Donate

Trophies

gold: 1
silver: 1
bronze: 1

Postby patrikStar » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:21 pm

ok that is fine i still need to find out what i changed in the database and in the file edits i was hoping not to have new file edits and just have newly coded arcade files but i think i have a few lines to change in the phpBB core files
patrikStar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Donate

Trophies

Postby kiddo » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:53 am

Take your time Patrick, no rush :)

I prefer a programmer to take time and make something good anytime above one only trying to launch as many of his/her mods as possible.
kiddo
Translations
Translations

Donate

Trophies

Postby ladysarajane » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:34 pm

Patrik, I will check it out for you. I probably will have some time tomorrow, so let me know if you want me too. :)
ladysarajane
Game Creator
Game Creator

Cash: 50
Donate

Trophies

gold: 0
silver: 0

Postby kiddo » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:44 am

Any luck in finding testers?
kiddo
Translations
Translations

Donate

Trophies

Postby patrikStar » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:06 pm

i have a few people going to test am kinda side tracked on the release i am gonna work on it friday
patrikStar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Donate

Trophies

Return to phpAR Discussion