Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/34/d258180810/htdocs/phpAR/viewtopic.php on line 954

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/34/d258180810/htdocs/phpAR/viewtopic.php on line 954
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
Arcade Room • View topic - Happy New Year

Happy New Year

Discuss anything about phpAR here unless there is an alternative forum for it.

Happy New Year

Postby patrikStar » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:16 pm

I know its a little early but by the time most of you read it it will be the new year. Well so far today no new progress on the mod seeing as once again my computer crashed. I also recently lost my job but have a promising offer that I can't wait to hear the final answer from. I went through the ZY2K9 thing today with my 2 year old zune which I am now trying to get rid of even though the problem is resolved I don't really need it and want to upgrade to something different or spend the money on something I would rather have instead. Been a good long year I brought back the arcade room to the community and would like to thank those that support my version over the other one. This mod will never go away it will always stay #1 as long as I have a say in it which I do because I am the only one coding it.
patrikStar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cash: 442
Donate

Trophies

gold: 5
silver: 4
bronze: 2

Re: Happy New Year

Postby Un1matr1x » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:23 am

Happy 2009 to all Users and visitors of phpAR ;)

and specialy good luck and a lil' more time to patrikStar :p
Un1matr1x
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Cash: 105
Donate

Trophies

gold: 1
silver: 2
bronze: 3

Postby t527duck » Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:58 am

We love you toooooooo.

t527duck
Game Creator
Game Creator

Cash: 68
Donate

Trophies

gold: 5
silver: 5
bronze: 10

Postby starable » Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:11 pm

Patrikstar, I believe you lost alot of Arcade Room users during your absence and they've gone to use phpBB Arcade mod. I'm sure if you stay and consistently challenge the growth of Arcade Room, it will attract more people and we certainly will stay long too.
starable
Jr Member
Jr Member

Cash: 6
Donate

Trophies

gold: 0
silver: 0
bronze: 0

Return to phpAR Discussion