Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/34/d258180810/htdocs/phpAR/viewtopic.php on line 954

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/34/d258180810/htdocs/phpAR/viewtopic.php on line 954
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
Arcade Room • View topic - Game comments

Game comments

Discuss anything about phpAR here unless there is an alternative forum for it.

Game comments

Postby neal121 » Sat May 09, 2009 8:16 pm

Yo! Just installed PHPAR on my forums, loving it. I actually took off Phpbb arcade by JRSweets (or Jeff) because this one is more game looking. It shows the games image on the arcade page, the other one just was a list of categories with the games. My members didn't enjoy that, they said it makes it look less user friendly and such. Loving PHPARs arcade page.

I had 400+ games on my other arcade (yes I sacrificed them lol). I got a ton of my games off of : http://ipb-fun4all.com/forums/index.php? . PatrikStar = not sure if you can convert a bunch of these to your arcade or not but just letting you know that there are a ton of games on these IPB arcade forums that worked.
Deviant Gaming Web Administrator @ http://www.deviantgaming.org - Bringing the Best Games
neal121
Jr Member
Jr Member

Cash: 17
Donate

Trophies

gold: 0
silver: 0
bronze: 0

Re: Game comments

Postby patrikStar » Sat May 09, 2009 8:33 pm

I am working on ipb support
patrikStar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cash: 442
Donate

Trophies

gold: 5
silver: 4
bronze: 2

Postby neal121 » Sat May 09, 2009 8:41 pm

Any estimate on the next release and will it include the points system integration? Would be pretty cool.
Deviant Gaming Web Administrator @ http://www.deviantgaming.org - Bringing the Best Games
neal121
Jr Member
Jr Member

Donate

Trophies

Postby neal121 » Sun May 10, 2009 9:21 am

Hopefully I don't get yelled at for double posting,

but also,

You said that you are working on ipb support, will that mean that in the future the games won't require editing to score properly?
neal121
Jr Member
Jr Member

Donate

Trophies

Postby patrikStar » Sun May 10, 2009 9:25 am

Hopefully within the next 2 months. I do really need the Internet though.

Yes and no IPb pro games won't need editing
patrikStar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cash: 442
Donate

Trophies

gold: 5
silver: 4
bronze: 2

Postby neal121 » Sun May 10, 2009 9:41 am

Yeah internet would help! I cant help you there but totally willing to help where needed to keep this thing afloat ! :)
neal121
Jr Member
Jr Member

Donate

Trophies

Return to phpAR Discussion