Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/34/d258180810/htdocs/phpAR/viewtopic.php on line 954

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/34/d258180810/htdocs/phpAR/viewtopic.php on line 954
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
Arcade Room • View topic - Browser Designs

Browser Designs

General discussion of just about anything you want.

Browser Designs

Postby patrikStar » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:32 pm

OK with the new firefox 4.0 mockups rolling in a new look for firefox it has made me think....

with the new computers these days and the resolutions of most peoples monitors where is most of your browser space at we know its vertical space that its lacking in since you can scroll down pages its usually ok but what if browsers made vertical space maximum and put information onto the side since alot of people have adopted a fixed width to keep content the same on 90% of peoples different monitor sizes.

here is my quick mockup cutting and pasting with one of the firefox 4.0 mockup pics

this is not my best work but was meant to give an example and get feedback

if i get some positive feedback i might consider making a good looking mockup
Attachments
newBrowser.png
newBrowser.png (160.8 KiB) Viewed 6655 times
patrikStar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cash: 442
Donate

Trophies

gold: 5