Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/34/d258180810/htdocs/phpAR/viewtopic.php on line 954

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/34/d258180810/htdocs/phpAR/viewtopic.php on line 954
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2088: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:954)
Arcade Room • View topic - [REQ] Download-Button

[REQ] Download-Button

Discuss features or request them here.
Forum rules
put "[REQ]" in front of your post topic to show you are requesting a feature.

[REQ] Download-Button

Postby Dude23 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:41 am

Hi,

it would be nice if there would be a Download Button below the games in the arcade room.

Background: If I find a game in one of the many arcade rooms of the world ;) - then I could download it and must not search for the game. That would be really nice.

There are many games in this boards arcade room, but I don't know how I can get them.

Bye,
Dude
Dude23
Jr Member
Jr Member

Cash: 11
Donate

Trophies

gold: 8
silver: 3
bronze: 3

Re: [REQ] Download-Button

Postby Un1matr1x » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:53 am

Hi,

the boards-arcarderoom here allready has a downloadability, look here:

download.png
download.png (8.81 KiB) Viewed 9162 times

click right -> save as -> download starts :)

In other Arcarderooms just press the right mouse button and select "View Page Source" and search for the swf-file and open it "by hand" and store this page then

Best Regards

Un1
Un1matr1x
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Cash: 105
Donate

Trophies

gold: 1
silver: 2

Postby Dude23 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:57 am

Oh my god, I'm blind as a bat. Sorry :oops:

And thank you for the very fast answer ;)
Dude23
Jr Member
Jr Member

Cash: 11
Donate

Trophies

gold: 8
silver: 3

Postby patrikStar » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:45 am

ya but that button is hard coded for this website alone i believe i forgot if i added an acp option
patrikStar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cash: 442
Donate

Trophies

gold: 5
silver: 4
bronze: 2

Return to Features